What comes to your mind after hearing the word ‘spa’? So, most of us link it with a massage or kind of relaxing or rejuvenating. That is actually true massage can be of the head, body and foot. It has gained worldwide popularity and gone beyond imagination in just a few years. It includes massage with herbal oils, essential oils, minerals, aromatherapy and much more.
The hair spa treatment can be defined as a hair rebirth or hair rejuvenating therapy, in which your hair is nourished and packaged with ingredients and nutrients that help to get rid of the damage caused by dust, dirt and pollution and improve the health of the hair.
Many men and women adopt this treatment so that their hair remains healthy and damage-free. In order to get relief from stress, working pressure and innumerable thoughts that are running in your mind hair spa is the only and best option to provide nourishment and relaxation to your head.
There are different hair treatments that incorporate different ingredients and essential oils. Some of them contain chemicals and some are purely natural. The following are the benefits of hair spa treatment:
- To provide strength to hair those are breakable easily.
- To add luster and shine to hair along with nourishing the hair roots.
- For treatment of various hair problems such as hair fall, split ends, dandruff, excessive oil secretion, dry, frizzy and dull hair, etc.
- Reduces stress and makes you feel fresh.
- To add volume to hair and revitalization of the scalp.
Different types of hair spa treatments are available in the market:
- Avocado Hair Spa Treatment- This treatment is good for every type of hair. It is useful in treating damaged hair and provides proper nutrients to the scalp.
- Hair Spa Treatment using Olive Oil- It helps in hydrating hair since olive oil acts as the best hair conditioner. It is also useful to treat dry and frizzy hair. It is suitable for all hair types.
- Hair Spa Treatment using Eggs- The biggest source of proteins is eggs. This treatment adds luster and shine to hair along with treating the dandruff and damaged hair.
- Hair Spa Treatment using Coconut Oil- This treatment is good for dry hair. Coconut contains vitamin B1, B5, B3, C and E along with iron, calcium and magnesium that deeply nourishes the scalp and add strength to hair.
- Hair Spa Treatment using Castor Oil- It is used for dryness and dandruff of the scalp. It provides strength to hair strands. Castor oil is excellent in maintaining pH balance.